Monday, October 4, 2010

My Favorite COKE POSTER ( 1 ) : The Ely Buendia Coke Zero Poster

I DID NOT SEE IT COMING...
I saw a Coke vehicle parked in front of a Canteen and introduced myself to these three gentlemen having their lunch. They are Aaron, Carlo and Xander and they all working for Coke Philippines.

After some pleasantries… I told them that I collect Coke Posters… And Lo and Behold… they presented an ELY BUENDIA Poster… not just one but two copies!



(A little background: The ELY BUENDIA Poster (2009) is the very 1st Celebrity poster of COKE ZERO. During its launch, Ely’s banners and billboards were all over the place but I saw the Poster Edition only a month or two ago… I went back 4x to the store where I saw it posted but the owner refused to give the poster away. Sadly, after a week after my last visit, the poster was thrown away and replaced by a different poster!)





Plus, they also gave me this HAPPY KAINAN Coke Banner..!
Happy talaga aq..! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment